03 September 2009

Planting the First Seeds

For some crazy reason i thought it would be fun to grow all my produce from seed, starting right from the beginning, as i find out later, it is much easier to just buy seedlings or already established plants and reap the rewards much quicker.
I bought my seeds from ALDI and some from Bunnings. Seed trays were from Bunnings and seed raising soil from ALDI.

It would soon occur to me that i had bought far to many different types of seeds to fit in my garden, but we will get to that later.

I labelled all the seeds as i planted them, using an old ice cream container cut up into strips. After all the seeds were planted i gave the tray a good water and left outside for the remainder of the day. I made sure the bring the tray inside at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment